Aug 18, 2011

A Lesson in Greed

I've posted a couple times about picking up soda deals. I have enough soda. I did not need to buy more soda this week, but I did it anyway. I didn't post about it because you don't want to read about my soda anymore and the greed shames me. The greed also came looking for my butt like that wispy final destination air monster (WFDAM)...
I was lazy after my 4 for $10 Diet Dr. Pepper purchase and left 3 twelve packs in my car. In Florida. In August. On my way home from work yesterday, one pack (yeah, all twelve cans) exploded. Imagine, if you will, how 12 exploding cans might sound and the way soda running down your back might feel. I thought I had been shot. No worries, I am still alive (allegedly) much to the chagrin of WFDAM.
In my defense, I need to hoard soda as I will soon be without a job. Soda will be my only sustenance. And probably my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment