Jul 19, 2011

$10 Tuesday!

Figured it was time for another $10 Tuesday, so I spent my lunch break in Target with my trusty coupon organizer. I purchased a graphic tee that makes me wanna sing Springsteen songs, a pair of black jeans (yes, I've just started to allow black jeans again for the first time since 1993), 2 cans of Suave dry shampoo, a 2 pack of gel pens and a 2 pack of sharpies. All for $7.86! I think I'll spend the remainder on a copy of Real Simple because A) I'm addicted to magazines, B) Real Simple is printed on nice paper and usually smells pretty good and C) I have a coupon for it!

Break it down now: $3 off denim Target coupon, $2 off graphic tees Target coupon, $1 off Sharpie Target coupon, $1 off Papermate Target coupon, 2 free Suave product coupons, 5% off total with Target debit card. Get the Target coupons for yourself at Target.com. See my earlier post for how to get the Suave coupons.

Original Prices: $38.42
Sale Prices: $20.09
Total Paid: $7.86
Total Savings: $30.56 or slightly over 79%

No comments:

Post a Comment