Jul 18, 2011

Beauty and the Beast


The ECBs and RRs have been consistently disappointing over the last few weeks. If you are in the market for hair care, some Pantene products are 2 for $6.97 with a $2ECB at CVS. And if you are still hanging on to the $3 off 2 Pantene products coupon from the June 19 Smart Source like I was, you can bring it down to $3.97 (coupon expires July 31). I also picked up two packs of Cottonelle flushable wipes on sale for $1.99 each and used a 75 cents off two coupon from a the July 17 SmartSource. The magic coupon printer gave me a $1ECB, so I used it on this transaction as well. I wasn't thinking clearly and made my second transaction consist only of an 18 pack of Cottonelle toilet paper. It was on sale for $8.99. I had a 75 cent coupon from the July 17 SmartSource and the $2ECB from my Pantene purchase. So I had to add a filler item - remember, ECBs count as coupons and you must have an item for each coupon. I should have purchased the wipes along with the toilet paper instead of in my first transaction. Oh well, I had a caramel for dessert today.

I also dropped by KMart, which is rare. They have Organix shampoo and conditioner B1G1 this week. I adore the coconut milk! (BTW, I stopped by the closing KMart on Airport last week. Don't waste your time. The "big" sale is currently only 20-40% off. Maybe watch for the percentage to go up. Maybe not. It is interesting to note that a closing ransacked KMart looks almost exactly like a regular KMart.)

Original Prices: $43.86
Sale Prices: $27.06
Total Paid: $19.56
Total Savings: $24.30 or slightly over 55%

No comments:

Post a Comment