Jul 12, 2011

What's in yoooour binder?


So this is my binder and my coupon carrier. And a piece of wood that is giving my the okay on couponing.

In my binder I have a zipper pouch with goodies such as scissors, a calculator, paper clips, tape and envelopes.

I prefer to organize my coupons by category (manufacturers) and store.

I store my coupons in baseball card sleeves. One per sleeve so I can look at the product on the front and the expiration date on the back. (Multiple copies of the same coup can go in the same sleeve.)

I also keep coupon policies in pocket protectors in the back of my binder. Yes, if I am going to be doing quite a bit of couponing, I take my binder in the store(s) with me.

I keep a small coupon carrier organized by store with the coupons I know I will use during a shopping trip. I use this even if I bring my large binder along.

So, tell me. How do you organize your coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment