Jun 28, 2011

60 for $1

Walgreens and CVS are at it again. Five 12 packs of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi for $13...hurry!

I had $10 ECBs from last weeks CVS Hawaiian Tropic expedition and wanted to spend them on my 5 packs of Diet Dr. Pepper. OF COURSE all the stores near to my zip code were sold out by the time I got out of church Sunday. Grrr. So my dear sweet sister, Sarah, took my card and my ECBs and my monies to the CVS in Gulf Breeze. Apparently Gulf Breeze either stocks their shelves more appropriately than every other CVS I've ever been to or Gulf Breeze people don't raid it. Not only was she able to find the soda and use my $10 ECBs, but she was also able to use 2 coupons found in store for $1.00 off 2 12 packs. So my total was $1! Props to Sarah. Visit her at the Gulf Breeze Library. They have books. For reading.

Made any awesome ECB purchases? Tell us about 'em.

Original Prices: $24.90
Sale Prices: $13
Total Paid: $1
Total Savings: $23.90 or slightly over 95%

1 comment: