Jun 16, 2011

I tried this because it was on clearance product review: Godiva Truffle Bar Oranges & Cream in White Chocolate

Target has these on clearance for $1.49 (reg $2.99). There are a few other flavors on clearance as well...mint chocolate chip (ew), sundae something or other and a berry type deal.

Initial reaction: O.M.Geeee, that's good! Why did I only buy one? Go back! Go back! Why are they on clearance?!? Are they being discontinued? WHAT-IS GOING-ON?!?

Post initial reaction: Yeah, that was good. I'm glad I only bought one. Had I bought more, I would have turned into something not dissimilar to a wood chipper and devoured them all. Oh yeah, I made a coconut pie Tuesday - I can eat that instead. Wait, instead - I don't need anything instead. If I don't get a new job soon I'm going to be the size of a house. And I don't mean one of those cute little pre-fab houses Brad Pitt "built" in New Orleans after Katrina. I'll see if Target has more of those bars next time I'm there. Which will not be tonight. I can not go tonight. Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment