Jun 6, 2011

Publix Display of Affection

Today I made my first Publix shopping trip since I began couponing. Publix accepts competitor coupons (such as Target - check your store for details) and allows overages! Publix
Bayer Advanced Asprin (sale + manu coup + store coup)
2 Mrs. T's Pierogies (B1G1 + manu coup)
2 Hormel Canned Chicken (B1G1)
2 Aunt J Frozen Pancakes - whole grain! (B1G1)
Off Botanicals (manu coup + store coup)

CVS
5 Cans Cat Food (sale)
Tide Stain Release (sale + manu coup)
2 Garnier Hair Stylers (sale + 2 manu coups)

Walgreens
2 Morton Salt (store coup)


Original Prices: $45.02
Sale Prices: $30.62
Paid:$18.88
Total Savings: $26.14 or slightly over 58%

3 comments:

  1. I like that they take competator coupons. ie target,cvs, and even kmart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you waded into the 'price match from other stores using their flyer' waters yet?

    It just seems like so much work...and organizing. Even for me.

    Maybe one day I'll graduate there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Publix in Pace takes coupons from Apple Market, Food World, Kmart, Target and Winn-Dixie!

    I haven't started price matching yet...I know I probably should but I agree, it seems like so much work. And hassle...I can't imagine the number of times "let me ask my manager" will be uttered.

    ReplyDelete