Jun 6, 2011

Butterhead: Get Paid to Buy Bayer!

When something ails me, I generally prefer to find alternatives to pills. But I get a lot of headaches (yeah, yeah - if I had a head like that, blah, blah, blah) and they often have me reaching for the bottle. So pain reliever coupons are pretty awesome. Especially when you are paid $0.76 to take a bottle home! Publix has Bayer Advanced Asprin 24 count on sale for $2.99 plus an in-store coupon (check the info rack at the front of your store) for $2.00 off. AND I printed a couple manufacturer's coupons a couple weeks ago for $1.75 off. Let me say it again, Publix will pay you $0.76 to take Bayer off their hands! Of course they don't just hand you money - you may apply the overage to other items in your cart but chances are you didn't go into Publix just to buy Bayer, so what's the difference?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment