Jun 30, 2011

Looming Cat-Lady-dom

My not-really-my-office-anymore is not a very fun place to be these days. So even if I bring my lunch, I head out to read under a tree or browse a nearby store for an hour, gazing at all the fun things I would buy if my employment future were not one big, ugly question-mark. Today, I dropped by Target. I bought cat treats and candy. Right on track to becoming a cat-lady.

Dark 60% Cacao Ghirardelli Squares are on clearance for $2.30. If you're still hanging on to the $1 off one bag coupon from the May 2011 All You, now might be the time to cash it in (especially since it's dark chocolate, boo on milk chocolate).

And Whisker Lickin's ($1.07) are basically B1G1 when you use the $1 off 2 bags coupon from the 6/26/11 SS.

Original Prices: $7.57
Sale Prices: $6.58
Total Paid: $3.58
Total Savings: $3.99 or slightly over 52%

1 comment: