Jun 7, 2011

Feeling Suave. Can you tell?

FREEEEEEEE STUFF!

Did you clip the Suave B1G1 coupon from your Sunday paper inserts a couple weeks ago? Though it states B1G1, it actually rings off $3.00! I bought 2 Suave body washes at Target for $1.94 each and used the aforementioned coupon. I paid $0.88 total for 2 body washes! I felt really great about that until I saw that Publix has them on sale for $1.49. They could have been FREE – negative two cents to be exact (Publix does overages)! Learn from my mistakes. The coupon expires June 19 – don’t let this one get away.

AAANNNNDDDDD, you may visit http://www.suave.com/canyoutell/ to watch a few short hair care videos. Each video will end with the question “Can you tell? which model used Suave products”. For each correct answer, you unlock a coupon (answer them all before choosing your coupon – you only get to choose one). I’m getting 2 FREE products!

No comments:

Post a Comment